TargetPractice(testmovie) TargetPractice(testmovie)

No tests

It's a decent animation, a bit choppy, especially for a stick aniamtion, which should be smooth considering it's only a stick. The issue here though is you NEVER submit tests to NG. This is a place for videos, not test animations. Stick to the forums if you want to show off tests and get feedback, but stuff like this will only get BLAMMED unless it's incredible. Sorry bro, 0 for me.

aisherlock2007 responds:

lol, didn't get blammed.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

...

I'm not exactly sure what just happend, it was kinda like getting intoxicated 27 times over and at the same time then smashing ones head one too many times against the table. That was however one of the most humerous things I've ever seen. Now I just need to pull my head out of my ass...

DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD)

Amazing, finished or not

Man you done good on this whether or not it was finished. The only reason people would not give this over 4 is because it's not finished which is stupid because the aniamtion is still clearly one of the best out there. It's just too bad you could never finsih it. Best of luck to you in the non-stick world! And to all you who think it's not good because it's short, USE YOUR BRAINS!

darkiceweb responds:

thanks man

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

I'm sorry man, that was absolutely amazing. Everything anyone could want in a flash...Voilence, Drama, Humour Voilence... absolutely outstanding. OH HAIL KRINKELS! OFFICIAL BEST FLASH ANIMATOR ON NEWGROUNDS!!!
WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!!!